Monday, October 25, 2010

Bobby w 12 2010

we the humans are the source of global warming. And it makes me sick to see and hear that people are denying the fact that we are the source of global, Well this me 12 year old student at East Austin College Prep Academy, And I'm saying "we are the source of global warming". And yes I do help because I do buy cellphones for myself. And I buy cloths because I need cloths. But I am not one of those I need new shoes and cloths every month type. I will use my stuff until I can't any more. But I do have to point out some crazy stuff, I seen a film and on this film there was a women who said that she did not want a wind farm in the land behind her land according to her she says "a wind farm looks tacky", Ok it is tacky to have free energy,have pocket money and save the earth people for once let's not care about looking tacky, but I can only do a small part but what I jnow what I can do the real qustion is what are you going to do...

1 comment:

  1. Exactly my thoughts! I can think of a million things that are actually tacky, but not a wind farm. I enjoy reading your thoughts on this topic. Great work!

    ReplyDelete