Tuesday, December 15, 2009


This Christmas i am going to get my stuff in January. Be cause we did not singe up for the blue Santa.So I'm going to do some chill axing.And i mite go to
This post is about what I will do this Christmas Break. This year my family and I will take a trip to arkensaw . Every year we go to arkensaw to spend Christmas but we never se snow . Almost every day before Christmas we do a prayer . Our friends and our family come to our little apartment and start praying. On Christmas Eve at 12AM the kids get on the floor and put a baby Jesus on a blanket. Then by morning my relatives come back to show off what they got for Christmas. But I ususally don't get fansy stuff like that. But I would still get some money, at least, from my parents. So that's basically what I will be doing this year during my Christmas Break.

No comments:

Post a Comment